The spring attached Jumpstone™ gives a delightful response to the user. When jumping from pad to pad it triggers an exciting and creative play that challenges speed and balance. The modest height makes it safe, even for young children, to make huge leaps and run at high speed.
JUMPING ON SOFT ROCKS
Jumpstone™ natural rubber jump pads with a rough surface. The Jumpstone is popular for a wide age range.
- Spring attachment that gives a small bounce
- Multiple Jumpstones are preferably placed in groups when creating motor skill parks or obstacle courses
The links will open Google Drive folders where you can choose to download the desired product variant.
– Technical files include safety areas
– 3D DWG also includes foundations below ground level
– BIM files additionally include relevant information and links to downloadable documents
If you are missing anything, please contact us at email@example.com
2D | DWG
3D | DWG
BIM | IFC
Jumpstone™ provides training for explosive strength,
foot-eye coordination and balance skills.
Leg and core muscles.
– Jump from pad to pad.
– Try to increase pace and make longer jumps.
(> 30 seconds)
More activity equipment
Zig-zag balance beam
Kids tramp Playground Loop™