The unpredictable tilting and rotating behavior of the Rampball challenges the user’s balance skills and triggers creative movement. Rampball® balance balls are suitable for playing, exploration and balance training from the age of 2, but are equally fun for adults.
The challenging balance ball
The Rampball® has an extra strong spring system that makes it tilt to the sides. The 50R/70R-models are also equipped with a ball bearing that allows them to rotate around vertical axis.
- The outer layer is made of durable EPDM and the core of non-toxic recycled rubber.
- Multiple balance balls are preferably placed in groups in motor skill parks and obstacle courses.
- Delivered in 23 colours. Please have a look at the colour chart below.
The links will open Google Drive folders where you can choose to download the desired product variant.
– Technical files include safety areas
– 3D DWG also includes foundations below ground level
– BIM files additionally include relevant information and links to downloadable documents
If you are missing anything, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2D | DWG
3D | DWG
BIM | IFC
The tilting and rotating Rampball® provides training for
coordination and balance skills.
Thigh muscles, back, abdominal and core muscles.
– Standing on the ball
– Sitting on the ball leaning back without the feet touching the ball
– Lying down on one’s stomach on the ball
(> 2 min)
More activity equipment
Zig-zag balance beam
Kids tramp Playground Loop™