To truly master the Rampbow™, the user must combine balance and agility, strength and speed. This is a safe but challenging piece of equipment, which also looks nice and inviting in the activity area.
physical Activity with a great span
The long slanted arch challenges users at all levels to climbing and jumping movements as well as creative balancing activities. The height of 106 cm makes the Rampbow both exciting and challenging.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty stainless steel
- Powder-coated finish that’s kind to bare skin
The links will open Google Drive folders where you can choose to download the desired product variant.
– Technical files include safety areas
– 3D DWG also includes foundations below ground level
– BIM files additionally include relevant information and links to downloadable documents
If you are missing anything, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2D | DWG
3D | DWG
BIM | IFC
Rampbow™ provides training for coordination and balance skills.
Thigh, leg and core muscles
– Balancing back and forth on the arch
– Jump from arch to arch
(> 1 minute)
More activity equipment
Zig-zag balance beam
Kids tramp Playground Loop™