Playground Loop™ in-ground trampoline has a strong appeal. It adds weightlessness and pace to the play, and when you put multiple trampolines in a series or combine them with other equipment, they are even more captivating.
tough enough to be popular
Playground Loop™ from Eurotramp belongs to the most robust trampolines on the market, luckily, considering how users like to jump non-stop. The 1-metre model has an excellent bounce, and is hand-picked by Rampline to work optimally with our motor skill park concept. Our in-house developed PlayPro™ trampoline rim provides a neat and durable transition to the ground cover, which is otherwise particularly susceptible to wear around the edge.
- Can be supplied with integrated LED light
- Rubber coated webbing gives excellent durability.
- Embedded wire protects against vandalism.
- Delivered with the PlayPro™ trampoline rim protection.
- Multiple devices be arranged in groups or combined with other equipment.
Eurotramp Playground Loop™ | Nedgravd trampoline
Rubberized vandal-proof webbing.
Diameter (jump area): 98 cm
Steel frame: 150x150x30 cm
Weight: 160 kg
MATERIALS, QUALITY AND DURABILITY
- The robust suspension box is made of hot-dip galvanized steel.
- The webbing is rubber coated nylon with integrated wires to prevent vandalism.
- The rubber coating makes the webbing rugged with an extra long life. It also makes the holes in the webbing smaller and significantly reduce problems with unwanted objects falling through the holes.
- The webbing itself is light and soft with excellent bounce providing a better user experience also for the smallest children.
- PlayPro™ tough trampoline edge protection is made of natural rubber.
- Operations, administration and maintenance documentation is provided at delivery.
Mounting and safety
Mounting in different Ground covers
Wet pour ground covers (rubber, cork)
Grass (in combination with wet pour ground cover)
Loose fills (in combination with wet pour ground cover)
Suitable ground covers
- Wet pour rubber/cork, artificial grass, natural grass.
- PlayPro™ edge protection is recommended for safety, durability, lower maintenance as well as a neater appearance.
- 100 cm
Certified by TÜV according to Playground equipment EN 1176-1:2017
- The recommended extent of the safety area is 200 cm from the jump area, with a shock absorbing grund cover within 150 cm. (EN 1176-1: 2017 / 126.96.36.199.5).
- The device can share safety area with other equipment according to EN 1176-1:2017 / 188.8.131.52.5.
- The trampoline is delivered ready for in-ground mounting on a compacted base layer.
- No concrete foundation is needed if the base is thoroughly compacted, stable and well drained.
- The PlayPro™ trampoline edge protection is mounted (glued) to the suspension box when the trampoline is in place. Mounting time approx. 15 min. Watch the instruction video.
- Mounting instructions are included.
The illustration shows a cross-section of a mounted trampoline.
1. Wet pour ground cover 2. Drainage base 5-40 3. Stable rockfill to prevent settling 4. Dig out under jump area.
Product sheet | Playground Loop™ and PlayPro™
Mounting instructions | Playground Loop™
Mounting instructions | PlayPro™
OAM | Playground Loop™ | Operations Administration and Maintenance
OAM | PlayPro™ | Operations Administration and Maintenance
Technical files (dwg)
Playground Loop™ | 2D | Including safety area
Playground Loop™ | 3D | Including safety area
TRAMPOLINE with integrated mood lighting
Our Loop-trampolines can be delivered with optional dimmable LED-lighting that makes them more visible in the ground at dusk and darkness, appearing as delightful spots of light. The continous lightsource distributes the light evenly in a spread of 180 degrees. The system is robust and powerful, designed for outdoor use in public areas.
The light is delivered mounted in the trampoline with junction box and cable.
1. Suspension frame 2. LED-lighting 3. Connection box
- 24 Volts
- Transformer location alternatives:
1) Transformer located in a cabinet max 12 m from the trampoline.
2) Transformer located inside the trampoline suspension frame
- OAM is included